Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Challenge Check-In (Day 66)

Today is the 66th day since I started this challenge and as of this morning I am exactly half way to my first goal: 

I have officially lost 25 pounds.

... squeeeee! Even though I hit a couple small plateaus, it's actually been easier than I thought it would. I hope that doesn't mean the second half is going to be a bitch.
58 days to lose 25 pounds

Anyway, let's break it down. Shall we?

If you remember, there were 124 days to hit my goal of 50 pounds lost. At 66 days, I am right on target.

Here are my mini-goals from here until then:

Goal #1 - To have lost 35lbs by Championships (5/12)
Goal #2 - To have lost 45lbs by our Deja Bruise Ball (6/16)
Goal #2 - To have lost 50lbs by ECDX (6/22)

I know it looks tight, but considering what I am accomplished so far, not impossible. After 66 days my motivation is still at 100% and I see small changes every single day. I feel good about the way that I am losing weight because I am never starving and I can allow myself to eat junky food if I want and still lose weight. I feel bad for all of those 1200 calorie suckers out there aerobicizing themselves to death... hey idiots, you're doin' it wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment