Friday, March 2, 2012

Double Yay!

This week at practice, I had the opportunity to skate with Francey Pants of Montreal, Team Bionic, and Team France. Yes, THAT Francey Pants. All my life I have never been the type of person who gets excited about meeting any variety of famous people, but something about meeting skaters I admire, AND getting to skate with them, makes me feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

Let me just say if you've never had a pleasure of seeing Francey Pants skate, you are missing out. It's a bit like Bonnie Thunders + Neo from the Matrix + all the cuteness of the Puppy Bowl. No joke. Not only is she incredible on skates, but she's a total sweetheart in general.

In other news...

I'm proud and excited to say that I have lost 7 pounds in the last 15 days and am on target to reach my goal. It continues to be a struggle some days, but I know it will be worth it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment